1. As an academic organization, Shanghai Ceramic Society (SCS) is composed of science and technique stuffs in inorganic non-metallic materials in Shanghai district. They are self-combined together. SCS is a part of the Shanghai Science and Technology Association, and is directed by the Chinese Ceramic Society.
2. SCS is devoted to the academic and technical exchanges at domestic or abroad, together with scientific inspections to promote the science development.
3. To face the economical construction, SCS provides the scientific and technical informations and technical services.
4. Sometimes, SCS carries out exhibitions at domestic or abroad, covering industries, techniques, and equipments in inorganic non-metallic materials.
5. In SCS, there are personal members, group members, and also foreign members, entering or departing as you please .
6. All the members should pay to SCS every year as usual.
7. Foreign members should be invited to take past in the academic meetings sponsored by SCS at domestic and international.